Sunday, February 15, 2015

Camera Album

Hello to my loyal followers, I would just like to share with you an album I have made from a tutorial I purchased from Kathryn Krieger         www.kathrynscraps.com 
Thank you for this wonderful tutorial.
I have used all Stampin' Up! Products to create this album, and in the process of filling it. I will share it full in the coming days, well maybe weeks.
If you think you would like to create this album, check out Kathryn's blog to purchase it.
Give it a go, I had loads of fun, and it was very satisfying to create from start to finish.

Happy Stampin' 

Cheryl












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always your work is beautiful xx

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle by Stampin' Up!

 This wonderful Premier bundle is amazing, check it out. Eastern Palace Premier Bundle by Stampin' Up!